There’s no such thing as one-size-fits-all active shooter training, nor is there any single best way to prepare for the threat of workplace violence. Your training should be geared to the unique layout of your corporate office or campus.
That’s why Creative Security offers active shooter training to help companies and their employees prepare their response. In a typical assessment, our experts will:
– Walk through your facility to take pictures and make notes on the layout.
– Identify entrances, exits, and other areas of potential concern.
– Suggest behavioral and procedural changes that can help you minimize the threat of violence.
– Offer strategies to prevent and prepare for an active shooter scenario.
– Provide options to enhance survival when confronted with an active shooter.